Monday, June 27, 2011

I Never Leave The House Without My...

I believe that a woman's purse can say so much about her. Just by looking at a woman's purse, you can learn a lot about her personality. What teaches you more, are the contents of her purse. I'm not one to take all of my possessions with me wherever I go out. Actually, I've been told that my purse is unbelievably empty for a girl. When I go out, I normally take with me my Coach glasses because I'm blind like that lol. It's funny when I purchased the glasses, I didn't notice they were coach, until I got to the register and saw the price :( lol. I also carry my favorite Victoria's Secret lip gloss, my cell phone, ipod, a pack of gum. and of course money! The most sentimental things I like to carry with me are my prayer beads, which are a gift from my grandmother and my little Quran that includes a written duaa for my grandfather [May Allah Bless His Soul]. Whenever I carry these two things, it makes me feel protected. I don't know, the fact that there is a Quran in my purse and prayer beads makes me feel as though I'm safe and the contents in my purse are safe. 
What don't you ever leave the house without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment