Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hijab Look: Soothing Turquoise





I decided to try something new and take pictures of my day to day outfits. I normally don't do this, but this is a challenge for me to try out new styles that I normally don't wear. That being said, the scarf is my favorite piece out of this outfit; the turquoise and green are really beautiful together and make for a more well put together outfit! Turquoise is one of my favorite colors and when I woke up this morning, I based the rest of my outfit around this scarf, not the other way around. 

5 comments:

  1. omg where did you get that scarf? It's really neat :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. jA..the scarf actually belongs to my friend. She got it from Sudan, but i'm sure if you look around hard enough, you can find one just like it iA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i do love that scarf! u look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete