Monday, November 22, 2010

So Much Wasted Time


I know it's not exactly good to admit this, but i'm really good at wasting time. You know how I know that? I know that because I've been doing it everyday for at least the past two weeks. I think I need to find something else to be good at seriously. It's time I start taking control of time, not allowing time to take control of me. Yes there are only 24 hours in a day, but imagine the possibilities if I were to use each of those hours in a productive manner. This is easier said than done though and I know i'm gonna have an extremely difficult time trying to develop better time management skills, but I'm ready. Through Allah anything is possible! 

Ibn Abbas narrated that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said:
"There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) health and free time for doing good." (Bukhari 8/421)

No comments:

Post a Comment